Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S22 Ultra Android 14 update

(Topic created on: 15-12-2023 09:51 AM)
AnnaBean
Apprentice
Options
I still haven't gotten an update option for android 14. I'm in the UK so I don't know it has something to do with the regions or where I bought my phone from

Hope someone can help
10 REPLIES 10
katrina87
Pathfinder
Options
mine updated last week and its the worse yet, emojis r very kid like, icon's too big, very slow opening apps, wifi speed displayed has went missing, phone has blocked all private calls, very slow sending messages and receiving them, a lot of people not happy with the new update, from Northern Ireland, i have s22 plus
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there

Where did you get your device from? If from Samsung, the rollout is coming out in batches.

If from a network carrier, they need to approve it and then roll it out in batches.

If you bought it from another country, that's a whole different conversation.

And as @katrina87 has said above, many users are reporting issues with One UI6 (Samsung android 14) so you might want to be grateful at this point that you don't have it 😅😅
AnnaBean
Apprentice
Options
I bought mine in singapore
0 Likes
AnnaBean
Apprentice
Options
Oh wow I didn't realise that it had all these problems 😰
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You may have issues updating if your in the UK now
0 Likes
AnnaBean
Apprentice
Options
So if I were to be back in Singapore will it work?
0 Likes
Allysisa
Helping Hand
Options
Don't worry about it your better off
0 Likes
Members_s5kBAZt
First Poster
Options

I have a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra and it's still on Android 13 One UI 5.1 and November 1 Security Patch, and it looks like the phone is from Singapore and I'm Europe, is there any info when I will get Android 14?

0 Likes
Mr1Sam
First Poster
Options

Same for me, I have a Galaxy S22 ultra and still on Android 13 with November 1 Patch, if you find a way to update to Android 14 Please let me know🤝

0 Likes