Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung pass network error 16

(Topic created on: 20-04-2023 08:40 PM)
Luap
Student
Options
After a resent android update Samsung pass won't let me see my stored passwords ..
From within Samsung wallet .
It tells me i have a network issue (16)
I see lots of others have posted this recently .
Samsung have listed lots of things to try ..
But none of them work for any of us !
Turn wifi on/off
Reset wifi
Try mobile data .
Reset cache .
Reset data ..
Remove updates (none to remove)
How do we roll back the recent ui update ?
That seems to be the problem !..
Are we going to get a fix for this .. Samsung pass is a major reason I use my phone !
Hope it's fixed soon ..
Paul 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Luap
Student
Options

Thank you !

It looks like you have fixed something your end !

Mines back working as expected this morning ! And I haven't done anything my end .

Finger print request back on accessing Samsung pass and I can see my passwords now !

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @Luap. Thanks for your post. I appreciate your concern, and can assure you that this matter is being looked into. I have provided a temporary workaround (and a good way to create a backup of your Sign-in info) in the thread below:

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-a-series/samsung-pass/m-p/7341856#M32141

Please let me know how you get on.

0 Likes
dundeelad
First Poster
Options
Work around don't work as samsung pass needs fingerprint to access its security features
0 Likes
jopixie
Apprentice
Options
This is becoming a joke why is it not getting fixed! I can't get into anything 😩
0 Likes
Pablo A
First Poster
Options

Same issue, and it's most annoying.

My confidence in SAMSUNG is vanishing minute by minute, I NEED to access my stored Passwords.

Thanks for sharing.

0 Likes
Solution
Luap
Student
Options

Thank you !

It looks like you have fixed something your end !

Mines back working as expected this morning ! And I haven't done anything my end .

Finger print request back on accessing Samsung pass and I can see my passwords now !

0 Likes
dashydogg
First Poster
Options
Use Google password manager
0 Likes
robertdickman2
First Poster
Options
  • Check if your Samsung Pass is up to date. If not, update it from the Galaxy Store.
  • Make sure that you have a strong internet connection.
  • Try using Samsung Pass in Safe Mode. To do this, press and hold the Power button until the Power off menu appears. Then, press and hold the Volume Down button until Safe mode appears. Once your phone is in Safe Mode, try opening Samsung Pass and see if the issue persists. If it doesn't, then a third-party app is causing the problem. You can then uninstall the app that's causing the issue.
0 Likes