Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung galaxy s22 ultra repair

(Topic created on: 02-02-2023 03:12 PM)
Pia11
Apprentice
Options

I am surprised how bad the samsung phones have got. I bought mine end of nevember 27 and phone died in the beginning of January. Now it has been in service for three weeks. I can't recommend samsung to anyone. I have always had samsung phones but this will be my last one,  as well as tablets and tv. Service for the gadgets is really poor.

4 REPLIES 4
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
What have they said is wrong with your one
My S22 Ultra has been fine since I got it last year.
Pia11
Apprentice
Options

They have said nothing about what's wrong with the phone. It just died and when trying to turn it on it got stucked on phone is turning on stage.

0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

I'm sorry that you've encountered an issue with your S22 Ultra, @Pia11. What you've described is definitely not a typical experience, as our phones are very durable and most repairs are completed within 7-10 days (or sometimes on the same day, if it is being undertaken in a Samsung Experience Store).

I'm sorry to hear that you've not had the experience that you expected, and I'm confident that our engineers will get your phone working as expected and returned to you as soon as possible. 

The various repair options are listed here:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/repair/

Our engineers at the Service Centre will definitely keep you updated on the repair. However, if you have any concerns about the repair process and wish to discuss this further (and if you're based in the UK), I recommend reaching out to one of our Support Teams here:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It's a real shame you are having this issue.
Hopefully you will get the phone back very soon a get to enjoy the experience of, what to me is an amazing device.
@PaulM1 has given some very salient advice. I would definitely enquire to see what stage of repair the phone is at