Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra updates

(Topic created on: 28-03-2022 01:37 PM)
LucentTitan
Apprentice
Options
How are so many people discussing software updates over the last few weeks? I've not had anything to update on mine since the 1st of March and tbf it's really irritating how the phone itself feels slow, doesn't last, and a lot of apps seem to eat away at the cpu making them super laggy
8 REPLIES 8
ToBeOrNotToBe
Pioneer
Options
This is the last update on my S22 Ultra. Try running the battery and device care app under settings. Screenshot_20220328-133917_Software update.jpg
0 Likes
LucentTitan
Apprentice
Options
I must be wrong because that's the same code I've got mine updated to. How are you finding your ultra?
0 Likes
ToBeOrNotToBe
Pioneer
Options
It's not as good as the S21 Ultra. Battery is worse and my sometimes freezes with half the finger print image showing, then works a min later. My WiFi keeps dropping as it doesn't like WiFi 6.

I think the software needs work and it is disappointing that is still an issue.
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
Have you wiped cache partition?
Always wipe your cache partition after every update
0 Likes
LucentTitan
Apprentice
Options
If you mean the general cache then yeah I have but if cache partition is a different setting then no, I havent done that
0 Likes
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
Cache partition is accessed by turning phone off, plugging charger cable to phone and pc, laptop or Samsung tablet. Then hold volume up and power until recovery screen boots. Scroll down to wipe cache and hit power to confirm. Then option to reboot the phone
0 Likes
AndrewJ95
Explorer
Options
The software has been appalling. I've had my S22 Ultra for 5 weeks now and there are so many bugs and no timeframe for fixes. The most recent new issue is I'm having is where my phone will say I've got 4/5g, but when I try to do anything every app/browser says I have no internet, and only a reboot of my phone seems to fix it temporarily. Wish there was a way to get my S10 Plus back as the experience on that phone far exceeds my current experience with the S22 Ultra.
ToBeOrNotToBe
Pioneer
Options
You cannot always wipe the cache partition becase it's now restricted to having your phone plugged into your pc or tablet. Try going into flight mode then deactivating. I seen this problem myself.
0 Likes