Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ULTRA TRADE IN

(Topic created on: 18-02-2022 08:11 PM)
Members_JBvyprb
First Poster
Options

HI. I RECEIVED MY NEW GALAXY S22 ULTRA DEVICE YESTERDAY. I TRANSFERRED ALL TO THE NEW DEVIE FROM MY USED SAMSUNG GALAXY S10 PLUS. HOWEVER, I AM TRYING TO SEND IT. BUT I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY EMAIL OR ANY INFO FOR TRADE-IN. HOW I WILL DO MY TRADING. ANY IDEA?

CAN NOT FIND ANY EMAIL OR ANY DETAILS IN MY SAMSUNG ACCOUNT. NEED HELP

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
They should send you a returns pack shortly, as you have got your phone early, you most likely won't get it for a couple of weeks

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Could you not wrote everything in CAPS, it's really annoying
0 Likes
Nitesh95
Helping Hand
Options
As its arrived essentially 1week early, you probably won't get an email about trade in until the release date (25th Feb), but just to make sure, you can always contact Samsung 🙂
0 Likes
Mikeal
Pioneer
Options
Good luck with the trade in --- when they get hold of your phone they will value it so low that it's like a useless phone, not surprising because somehow that's what Samsung thinks about the phones anyways. So if ever you get a call from the trade in team watch out for what they'll say. My tip never accept their valuation trade in price. These people are trained to devaluate your phone. They will invent a lot of faults and defects. Believed me it happened to me.
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
YES SEEMS BURN IN ON THE SCREEN AND YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY £25-£50 IS ONE OF THEIR FAVOURITE. IM SORRY IS THIS ANNOYING
G G
0 Likes
Members_JBvyprb
First Poster
Options

Hopefully. But the issue is according to the website I must send the trade in package within 15 days after receiving the new device. Otherwise I am not entitled to the trade in. 

0 Likes
Members_JBvyprb
First Poster
Options

My bad. Thanks for letting me know. Peace ✌️ 

0 Likes
Members_JBvyprb
First Poster
Options

Thanks for the heads up. No matter how good is the device. Always get the low evaluation for trade in device. 😒

0 Likes
Members_JBvyprb
First Poster
Options

Hope for the best. 👍

0 Likes