Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra "RED" 1TB UK

(Topic created on: 28-03-2022 06:32 AM)
Vidunja
Pioneer
Options
To all those waiting for this specific setup: it moved to "heading to your country". Mine pre-ordered 9th of February. So looks like 7 weeks or slightly over.
11 REPLIES 11
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
Orange / salmon colour you mean 🍊 🍊🐟🐟
0 Likes
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
🤦🤦Screenshot_20220328-082518_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20220328-082526_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20220328-082714_Samsung Members.jpg
Vidunja
Pioneer
Options
Yeah lol. That's why it's "red" and not red. Found some nice skins for back @ easyskiz.com in case I won't like it, but when i was ordering i did like that burnt orange. Will see.
0 Likes
Ekarahan
Navigator
Options
I wish samsung let you choose the Soc with these special colours.
Vidunja
Pioneer
Options
Oh you so right!!!
0 Likes
Mizan25
Explorer
Options

I was actually looking for a thread about this specific model and colour for the UK. FINALLY FINALLY!!!

just saw today aswell. From looking at other feeds, apparently it takes about 7 days once its shipped. Not sure how accurate that info is though. Im guessing around a day to fly over from Asia and be cleared. Another day to be updated as to where each phones are going and Samsung inventory stuff. About 2 days to be packed and shipping labels to be printed and finally 1 day for DPD to drop off.

I still have a wild imagination and want the phone to arrive tomorrow. We all know thats not going to happen 😪

Vidunja
Pioneer
Options
It won't be tomorrow lol. At least it started moving. My best guess would be end of this week or first part of next, i don't put any trust or hope in any updates from Sams. I believe it when I see it lol.
0 Likes
Mizan25
Explorer
Options

Please keep us posted if anything changes. I will poat if anything moves forwards. 

J 10
Apprentice
Options

Finally got an update today that the phone is headed to your country. Ordered on the 11th of February. Let's just hope its not another 2 weeks till we get it delivered.

Also has anyone in the UK received any kind of compensation for all the delays.