Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra - Crashes randomly, videos and movies have delay between the lip and the sound, Google maps has a constant lag

(Topic created on: 28-03-2022 02:52 AM)
Members_P4vTBB3
Apprentice
Options

My s22 ultra constantly crashes randomly causing me to have to restart it every other day. Amazon prime video and netflix videos and movies have delay between the lip and the sound. The Google maps has a constant lag. 

Please can someone help I never had any of these problems on my s20 ultra or the s21 ultra 🙏 😫 

5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Members_P4vTBB3 

Unfortunately some owners are experiencing these issues on their phone's too which is a conundrum as not all are !

My Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra 256gb Exynos SoC variant is working flawlessly.

My suggestion is to perform a forum search to read these threads that already exist just to see if there is some guidance you can try.

In regards to the sync issue some have advised to soft reboot by turning the phone Off and On which helps if only for a while.

In regards to the phone crashing please ensure your software is fully updated as well as your apps in the Playstore and Galaxy Store.

^ The above guides are generic troubleshooting tips that may help.

If this does not help and your still within any relevant cooling off period i.e Samsung give 21 days in the UK if the phone was purchased via samsung.com then ask for a replacement.

If the phone was supplied by another source then check any relevant cooling off period through them.

If your out of any cooling off period then send any error reports and feedback to Samsung via the Samsung Members App under the GetHelp section.

Also a Samsung Service Centre can check out the phone.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

JennaW
Student
Options
I have these problems too. For a phone that cost £1500 if expect more. Recording videos and watching videos are delayed in terms of the video and sound. It's driving me nuts!!
I'm taking videos of my kids and they are ruined. They sound dubbed!!!
JennaW
Student
Options
My phone is just over a month old. It crashes and freezes, I keep waiting for updates to fix it but doesn't. Now when I record or watch videos the sound doesn't match the video there is a delay. I'm missing out on videos of my kids, they look dubbed. Not what I'd expect from a phone that cost £1500! Please explain how and when these will be fixed. 
EH1994
Student
Options
Yeah, my s22 ultra is the same. Can't even watch videos because it's that bad on every platform 🤦‍♂️
EH1994
Student
Options
To add to my recent comment, I restarted my device again today and it works fine now. Not sure if it'll last, but it's working so far
0 Likes