Journeyman
Options
No GPS signal,
but my Note 9 had no problems!
633 REPLIES 633
AntonioMerretti
Pioneer
Options

Just adding that I too experience this and have sent Samsung a bug report. Will try that gps status app when it happens again! 

saturn3000
Pathfinder
Options

That way it doesn't work for me, it only works if I restart the phone.

0 Likes
johpe
Explorer
Options

Yeah same for me, resetting agps data did not help. Only restart of phone helps. 

0 Likes
Nick_S22
Apprentice
Options

Same for me. Reset via any  GPS-APP is not helping. Only after phone restart GPS back to normal for a while.

0 Likes
NM1987L
First Poster
Options

Mine is the same.  No GPS on watch either after defining from S20 Ultra and linking to new S22Ultra

0 Likes
captainpuppet
Pioneer
Options

Same issue 

0 Likes
Members_drjsKvB
Student
Options

I have exactly the same problem! I was using the new Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra for the first time with Google Maps. I had an appointment in a clinic - some 25 minutes drive from home; The ***** thing let me down! I Had to find the place on my own and was late for the meeting. "Searching for GPS signal" kept appearing on the screen; The current location kept jumping around like crazy.

Solve this, Samsung or give me back my money!

PS: my old Galaxy Note 9 has absolutely no problem.

0 Likes
FantasticFox
Apprentice
Options

Exactly same issue for me. Glad im not alone. I may send it back if there is no fix soon. Imagine having to restart my phone just to use google maps, same issue with to tom tom go too. Cant locate me. Come on samsung. This supposed to be a flag ship

S.J.Watt
0 Likes
FantasticFox
Apprentice
Options

Good job sir. Will use this temporary fix. Better than a restart

S.J.Watt
0 Likes
Abdul_Hasnath_786
Journeyman
Options

So to everyone - what is the actual fix. Do we just wait for the update? That's what I've been told but what about everyone else.

PS Temp fix works intermittently, have to still restart. 

0 Likes