Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra most scratch vulnerable

(Topic created on: 05-04-2022 08:49 AM)
dsss
Voyager
Options
S22 ultra is the most scratch vulnerable device from Samsung ever I used Note 20 ultra for almost 20 months nothing happened but s22 ultra is easily getting scratches even for light usage without case which is annoying 
7 REPLIES 7
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
Get a uag monarch case I use a mocefibet cloth I keep my phone Seperate from other objects in hand luggage
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Do you mean the screen or the rear of the phone? The screen should have a factory fitted protector applied and they do tend to scratch up fairly easily because they are film rather than glass
0 Likes
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
There is no factory fitted screen protector on the S22 series this time around which is a shame.
0 Likes
dsss
Voyager
Options
Screen, top and bottom of the body are very very vulnerable to scratches very poor compared to Note 20 ultra
0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Maybe if purposely keyed otherwise it is fine. Nevertheless case comes recommended 

0 Likes
Pádraig
First Poster
Options

Absolutely agree. Upgraded from the Note 8 and lots of micro scratches after a few weeks despite being very careful with it. Has more scratches already than the Note which I had for a few years. 

0 Likes
JanKan
First Poster
Options

I have had my phone about 7 months now and there is a lot micro scrathes. I have owned many phones and this has been the worst with scrathes. Does anyone know if Samsung does change phones or something in these cases?

0 Likes