Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra glass screen protector

(Topic created on: 13-05-2022 05:29 PM)
Georgie85
Pioneer
Options
I just wanted to recommend a screen protector I've just purchased from amazon for my s22 ultra.

I'm a complete novice using these cured glue uv screen protectors but I really didn't want to risk not having a glass protector on my phone.

I kept seeing the dome glass recommended but alot of the amazon reviews put me off. Many said the protector spontaneously cracked a few days after instillation. So I went for the Mowei brand instead as you got 3 in the pack rather than the 2 from dome.

First time I put it on and it's perfect. I covered the top speaker and lower and side buttons with the stickers provided and extra masking tape to be safe dropped the glue on and slowly lowered the glass. Cured it with thr UV light and its perfect. I re- scanned fingerprints and they now work perfectly too.

Highly recommended.

Here's the link.

Mowei [3-Pack] for Galaxy S22 Ultra Screen Protector [Fully Support Fingerprint & S Pen] 3D Curved Tempered Glass for Samsung S22 Ultra 5G [Scratch & Impact Protection]https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09LDCQ39K/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_KD4ZKMWNP0M0F8GX3Z81?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this particular glass screen protector @Georgie85 

You'll find positive and negative feedback for most screen protectors in all fairness.

Personally I've used the Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protector for years and never had an issue with cracking - well apart from when my Grandson decided to see if my phone could fly 🤣

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Georgie85
Pioneer
Options
🤣🤣 hope your phone is still ok after its flight.

I just thought let me try the mowei as it came with 3 so if I messed 2 up at least I had an extra one spare. But luckily first time and it's perfect. I'm sure it will end up cracked at some point. But I'd rather that than the screen. I'm totally converted though. Glad we can get these for the curved screens and it was the only thing off putting getting the ultra.

I'm sure it's probably the same as the dome. I'm really pleased with it.

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Yeah it was the Note²⁰ Ultra that didn't fly too well @Georgie85 

Did quite well as a skipping stone though !

The Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protector cracked on the curved part of the Protector but did it's job to protect the actual display.

Lesson learnt as now my phone's are kept out of little hands reach.

When I buy my Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protectors I always choose the twin pack so I have a spare.

Happy days. 😊 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

MrMega04
Journeyman
Options

Hey just wanted to ask how good the oleophobic coating is. Do you see many fingerprint smudges?

0 Likes