Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra keeps going back by itself

(Topic created on: 12-04-2022 09:07 AM)
Owz
Apprentice
Options

Seems to be since the update, but I'll be scrolling through a page/app  and the phone will randomly go back a page by itself. 

Thought it was me the first few times but it's getting very frustrating now. Anyone else experiencing this,? What's the fix for this??

13 REPLIES 13
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

i would clear the cache (phone) in first instance

lukiee94
Journeyman
Options
I've been having this since the last update, when ever I use chrome for example it will keep switching tabs or if I swipe my notification panel down it will swipe back up. Just noticed though there is an available system update ready to download for the s22 ultra so hopefully this fixes this issue
Owz
Apprentice
Options
Ah I hadn't actually checked for an update will look now but glad to see its not only me with the issue
0 Likes
lukiee94
Journeyman
Options
I updated my phone but it still seems to be happening. Its problem after problem recently. Never had an issue before the last update
Owz
Apprentice
Options
Yeah I've just updated mine so will see how it goes today. Doesn't seem to be any pattern with it for it'll work fine for a bit then it seems to play up.
Yeah I'm not too impressed with all the glitches I've had since getting the phone tbh
Lmntal_Official
Student
Options

Honestly had the same issue for the past couple weeks. Its one problem after another with this phone. Never had this many problems with their other devices and seriously starting to question the price tag and whether its worth just taking it back for a refund. These are problems that updates can fix, but for the price of the device we shouldnt have to rely on updates to fix something that shouldnt be a problem in the first place. All we can do is wait until they fix the software faults, or refund and go with another manufacturer.

Sad to see such a great company fall so far.

Goldenphoenix
Apprentice
Options

how do we report this officially so its picked up for an update as early as possible. its making the phone usable. i have cleared caches etc ..still the same problem. is their technical assistance number and or a bug reporting email?

Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Use Samsung members app to report 

Goldenphoenix
Apprentice
Options
New update on my phone has fixed this
0 Likes