Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra intermittent bluetooth

(Topic created on: 29-03-2022 10:23 PM)
VickyB80
First Poster
Options
Hi, I've just received my new S22 Ultra and I'm having major problems with the Bluetooth. I can connect it to my car OK but when I'm on a phone call the bluetooth cuts off and goes back to the phone. This happens every 30 seconds or so. When it disconnects I presume the call has failed as my car stereo comes back on but no, they are still on the phone!! This doesn't happen to any other phone so I'm unsure of the issue, however it is very frustrating. 
8 REPLIES 8
JTC
Pioneer
Options
Probably like every other issue and needs yet another update.
It seems they've sold us all handsets that are full of bugs and failures 🙄
Larloche
Apprentice
Options

Same problem with my S22 ultra, on all my speakers, sound cuts every 30 seconds. Unacceptable for a device at this price! How should we react? Send back the device to merchant?

0 Likes
meetu
Journeyman
Options

For me, my S22 Ultra stayed connected to my car bluetooth but it never plays any audio (songs or phone call). I did bluetooth settings reset, data/cache clearing etc. It seems a SW bug which Samsung should fix in the next update.

Larloche
Apprentice
Options

Ok. Any estimation date for the next release?

0 Likes
SunnyJim1
First Poster
Options
  • Similar issue with Bluetooth. Normally the phone is connected to my BT hearing appliances. If I leave the phone in another room, it will not automatically reconnect to my hearing appliances like my Note10+ did... I can't even reconnect via the app - I have to reboot my hearing appliances for the phone to recognise them again: NOT a hearing aid issue - my S8 and Note10+ never had this problem.
0 Likes
Hegyaljai
Explorer
Options

Same problem with my S22 ultra. If I make a phone call on bluetooth and I have an incoming call in the meantime, the bluetooth goes to the phone. It is unusable!

0 Likes
mrp100461
Student
Options

I have a galaxy 22 received in March with a free gift of Pro buds. The sounds quiet intermittently and it's not notifications.

0 Likes
TommyZee
First Poster
Options

Hi, I have the same issue - both with the pro buds, as well as with other bluetooth speakers. But only, when I'm not actively using the phone I noticed. Did you solve the issue somehow?

0 Likes