Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Reboot

(Topic created on: 10-03-2022 09:24 PM)
Parahooner
Explorer
Options
Don't buy the S22 Ultra,

There is no announment or acknowledgement of fixes.. 

I have been on to the tech team about the S22 ultra issues..

The is now a growing number of users having the same issues across all chips. 

The S22 will Reboot randomly, this is one of the many issues Iv experienced along with GSM drops and call quality that's abismal...

Hold back until Samsung make an announcement that the issue is fixed or the phones effected have been recalled. 

15 REPLIES 15
strupie
Journeyman
Options

Did they install a beta fw? Because the latest OTA update still has all of these problems. Please share your build info.

0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Can't say I've had any of those issues since I got my S22 Ultra (17 days now). Sorry to hear you're having problems.
0 Likes
HM9K
Pioneer
Options
this is slander. you are also suggesting that consumers do "not buy the s22 ultra" on a samsung owned application. come on now lol have you even tried contacting samsung support before making this claim?
0 Likes
Parahooner
Explorer
Options
Why lol ? Fan boy

The phone is rubbish, after nearly 15 years of samsung phones this is by far the worst and largest fail... slander is only relevant when it is not true. 😭😂😂 lol

All avenues have been approached all information has been submitted this phone the s22 is a pile of poop...

Do not buy this phone until the issues are resolved, also do your home work and read the other s22 threads.

Would it read better if I put

Buy this phone if you want something that does not work ? Would that satisfy the legal team ? Talking of legal teams the throttling battle in Korea didn't do down very well...

0 Likes
Jeff_
Navigator
Options

My phone keeps rebooting everyday there seems to be a major problem that needs fixing with the software..

Parahooner
Explorer
Options
#samsung come on
0 Likes