Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Not Playing music at all

(Topic created on: 10-11-2022 02:04 AM)
JennInValley
First Poster
Options

I cannot seem to get my S22 to play music at all. I had at least 20 albums that appeared to transfer over, but when I went to play, all but 3 wouldn't play. They were all the same format. I have tried deleting the files and reinstalling. I am using Samsung Music to play. 

I also noticed that it will not play in my car. I think it is due to the fact that the music player won't play.

Any assistance would be much appreciated. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

It could be that the music songs that won't play are corrupted in some way @JennInValley 

If your Samsung App wasn't working as it should I'd expect no songs to possibly play.

You could try clearing the apps cache in Settings, Apps, Samsung Music, Storage, Clear Cache.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
JennInValley
First Poster
Options

Thank you, I have tried that. I don't understand why all the tracks played on my previous Samsung20 but not on the newer phone. 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@JennInValley: What method did you use to transfer the music files to your Galaxy S22, and what format are the files in? When attempting to play the affected files, do you get an error message or notification and, if so, what does it say? Have you tried using another media player to see if the issue persists? 

0 Likes