Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 keeps losing signal until rebooting

(Topic created on: 09-01-2024 12:55 PM)
JeffFe
First Poster
Options
On multiple occasions I have found my S22 has no signal and will not make/receive calls or carry out any online activity until I have rebooted the phone. After this, it works fine for a few days until the issue then reoccurs.

Has anyone else encountered this and, if so, have you found a solution?

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @JeffFe 

I'm sorry to learn your experiencing this issue. 

Does the loss in connection happen everywhere or in a particular area ?

Just as a process of elimination if yourphone is dual sim can you move the sim to Sim slot 2 to see what happens. 

If possible try your sim card in another phone and then see what happens ,and if possible also try another sim in your phone. 

If not dual sim then try resetting your Network Connection via Settings > General Management > Reset > Network  Mobile Networks > Reset.

You also have a diagnostic test tool in your Samsung Members App. 

A Samsung Service Centre can assess your phone if necessary. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

As1mi
Pioneer
Options
All that done and it still not working. Been using iPhone for 2 months now and no fix
lestatab
Apprentice
Options

Hi, i have the same problem, the best option i found (after reset network settings, factory reset, new sim, new carrier, boot without sim and wifi, manually set apn, clear cache from recovery) was to change csc to GCF, disable cidmanager from adb and set Preferred Network to LTE only.I described my whole process here https://xdaforums.com/t/solved-poor-weak-signal-after-update.4651455/

0 Likes
Deep_S22
Student
Options

I also facing an issue after complaining to my provider I am not getting network, I tried everything I am getting a signal for some seconds then no signal same sim working fine, same with esim. It started nearby Jan 2024. I think it is a software issue, but tried factory reset, but it does not work for me. Please any one help me with this. 

0 Likes
Deep_S22
Student
Options

Same issue, using Wifi calling until resolved and another sim in another phone for Wifi hotspot. 

As1mi
Pioneer
Options
I had to take it to samsung i think February time and they fixed my phone
0 Likes
DG27_
Student
Options

Same here I got same problem from Jan 2024 only able to call via Wi-Fi calling and sometimes only on network. 

0 Likes
DG27_
Student
Options

I got similar issue I asked my provider to replace sim , got 3 time new sim and esim also , getting network for minimum about and time and then emergency call only, network will go to no network. S22 ultra 

0 Likes
DG27_
Student
Options

I think where to take the phone in country like Australia they do not have service centers.