Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very Weak Signal since ONE UI: 6.0 update

(Topic created on: 10-01-2024 02:38 PM)
Yeti_Cincinnati
Student
Options

I was blissfully unaware of the issues, till Saturday January 6th when the update hit my phone.  Installed it before work and as soon as I go into my work building my signal drops.  Never had this issue before, use my phone for all sorts of work business, but now i'm dead in the water.  I've done network resets, cache resets, reboots, nothing works.   Reading through the forums seems like people are having various forms of this issue.   Anyone have any knowledge of a patch or something to turn my S22 Ultra Tablet back into a phone?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Yeti_Cincinnati
Student
Options

Update, I spoke with T-Mobile (carrier) about the issue, they agreed to write a ticket about the update issue.  While i was one the phone with them, a samsung update came through.  The update did something, now at work, I occassionaly get signal and data will push, but only occurs when my phone is still.  It's not something thats consistant but a hair better.  Right now I have 1 bar, which previous days I had nothing.  Now the 1 bar isn't good enough to send text, make a call, or do anything data based, but it's somrthing.

0 Likes
lestatab
Apprentice
Options

Hi, i have the same problem, the best option i found (after reset network settings, factory reset, new sim, new carrier, boot without sim and wifi, manually set apn, clear cache from recovery) was to change csc to GCF, disable cidmanager from adb and set Preferred Network to LTE only.

I described my whole process in xda with the title [SOLVED] Poor/Weak signal after update