Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22+ charging issues no data

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
Sosxbmx
First Poster
Options

Recently my s22+ stopped charging normally. I could only charge it with high output chargers or by using a wireless pad. Now my phone will not connect to my laptop or car for data transfer or Android auto. I had the charging port replaced as numerous repair shops advised a faulty charging port. After having the charging port replaced the issue is unresolved. Anyone else having this issue or figured it out?

2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I would have suggested to let a Samsung Service Centre assess your phone @Sosxbmx , but if you've let an unauthorised engineer carry out work on your phone then your warranty will be possibly voided. 

The issue you raised does usually point to an issue with the charging port, and it's possible the shop you've paid to carry out the repair has used a faulty port , low quality port or caused sone other internal issue. However they should guarantee there work so I'd suggest to go back to them for support.

I wish you all the best. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Sosxbmx  Another idea is to clear the USB's cache:

1. Go to your phone's Settings app and search for Apps.
  2. Tap on the vertical three dots in the upper right corner, and tap on Show System Apps.
  3. Find and tap USBSettings.
  4. Tap on Storage and tap the Clear cache option in the bottom right corner of your screen.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes