Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra 5g Moisure charge issues

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
Lawesome88
First Poster
Options
So i cant see any current posts about this. Seemed to be alot of them in the year it was released. 

But my S22 U has stopped charging via cable at all. I purchased a samsung fast charger and used the data cable i recieved so i dont understand why it not working. 

My phone has never been in water. It is not wet in anyway so the moisure warning came out of nowhere. 

Had to get my old wireless charger out which is working but its really not ideal. Especially when i use the phone in the car and wireless charging is not possible. 

I have had the phone just over a year so i dont get it. 

Is this a glitch? Is it to do with the most recent software update which happened the day before this issue started? 

Ive gone through all kinds of posts on this issue and followed any tips or tricks and nothing has helped. 
This includes the USB cache etc 

Help!
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Khrissy
Apprentice
Options

Contact your phone carrier and see what they recommend.  

0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
Iv'e had my S22ultra for two years now and haven't experienced that issue. Some are saying it's due to the latest software update but have actually had the Ui6.1 update that causes it.
0 Likes
Lawesome88
First Poster
Options
I find it so weird that some are having the same issue with the update and others are not?
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Lawesome88: Please can you take a look at the link below, and run through the troubleshooting steps provided, to see if this helps? 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/my-device-displays-a-water-drop-icon-and-will-not-...

0 Likes
Lawesome88
First Poster
Options
Ive done all of these and this issue seems to come and go intermittently since the update. But when i made this post i literally couldnt charge my phone at all. With the new wireless charger i have got it to work.
The waterdrop icon only come on when i try and use a cable. Vanishes when i unplug. And yes i have tried multiple chargers. I have a 25w fast charge samsung block and cable provided. My husband has the S24 and same type of charger. Works fine with his but error comes up on mine.
0 Likes