Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Android Auto Issues

(Topic created on: 17-04-2022 04:11 PM)
penright
First Poster
Options

I  have an AVH-2330NEX head that shows only black when AA connects. Other than the black screen it all looks like it works, but I can test anything since I don't have any buttons 🙂

Also, I have a 2016 Honda that is connected to and worked as expected.

Any others with issues, what head work or don't work.

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
ConcreteLlama
Navigator
Options
Hi - I have a 2020 Hyundai Ioniq and had this issue. I have just fixed it by updating the car software. You can do this yourself by getting the software update from here: https://update.hyundai.com

You basically download a program which then downloads the software (around 30gb) which you then copy to a USB stick and update somewhere in the General menu. However note that the update takes around 40 mins once you start it and because you have to leave the car on you also need to leave the door open or the car will beep incessantly (or at least mine did), so make sure you pick a good time to do it.

I say this "fixed" it - there's clearly some fundamental issue here that's not being addressed but at least this will get you to a position where you can once again use Android Auto in your car.
0 Likes
skejpa
Pathfinder
Options

I have Skoda Octavia 2018 model year and I can easily connect AA. But after some time, S22 loses GPS fix. I have to turn off and on again location services to get it working. Old Xiaomi Mi 8 worked flawlesly so I guess it must be something in Exynos S22 ?

Galaxy S22 256GB (SM-S901B/DS), aktuálně na S901BXXU6CWH5
0 Likes
Streki
Pathfinder
Options

I solved the inability of Google and Samsung. I bought a mobile phone holder. Is there any way to remove the non-functional and permanently unresolved problem from the mobile phone? Thank you

0 Likes