Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restarting multiple times a day S22

(Topic created on: 14-01-2023 01:27 PM)
ArcticSimon
Explorer
Options
Anyones base s22 restarting multiple times a day? It restarts when I'm using it, when I'm not using it, charging overnight, I saw it restart when just sat on my car dash then when I got home I went to unlock it and it restarted again. 6-10 times a day. Auto optimisation is not on. 
32 REPLIES 32
ArcticSimon
Explorer
Options
@BandOfBrothers it's back to regular crashing. Crashed overnight and when using it so must have just been a coincidence it didn't do it as much after changing that setting. Samsung are "passing it to their experts to find the root of the problem" but I'm losing hope, surely if it was software related others would be doing the same.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@ArcticSimon 

I think my next step forward would be to make use of a Samsung Service Centre / Samsung Experience Store / Doorstep Repair Service.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

ArcticSimon
Explorer
Options
Funny you should say that. I just got a response to my error log saying after further inspection it looks like its hardware related. So I go on chat to book in for repair. Have you tried troubleshooting 🫣
0 Likes
Miimz
First Poster
Options
Typical. Washing their hands even with the evidence in front of them!!
0 Likes
ArcticSimon
Explorer
Options
I have now got someone from doorstep repair to look at it tomorrow. Let's see how it goes...
0 Likes
Miimz
First Poster
Options
Keep us updated. Fingers crossed for you.
0 Likes
ArcticSimon
Explorer
Options
Oh dam I have just seen your post with the same problem and doorstep repair said no fault 🫣😬
0 Likes
Miimz
First Poster
Options
Yeah it was disappointing. They sub it out to wefix company. Tech, before even checking, had already told me the process and unlikelihood of him finding a fault.
0 Likes
ArcticSimon
Explorer
Options
Did you show them any feedback from the Samsung engineers. I took a screenshot of the reply saying the circuit board needs inspecting. Port of call after this is go back to carphone warehouse..
0 Likes
ArcticSimon
Explorer
Options
Wefix phoned before and arrived on time. Swapped out the motherboard and also said the sim slot was showing an error so swapped that out. So I will see if the problem is fixed in the next few days. It sounds like I had a better experience of wefix than yourself.
0 Likes