Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No WiFi calling option on S22 Ultra Vodafone

(Topic created on: 25-02-2022 07:46 AM)
avakil007
Explorer
Options
Just switched to S22 Ultra from Note 10 plus 5g. Since the switch I have no WiFi calling option in my phone settings. Vodafone UK showed steps to activate it from their side which I did and got confirmation message as well. But still no option to turn it on from the phone settings.

Anyone has solution for this? Any help would be appreciated.
0 Likes
69 REPLIES 69
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This may be helpful to you

Samsung Galaxy S22 / Galaxy S22 Ultra - Turn Wi-Fi Calling On / Off

From a Home screen, tap the. Phone icon. (lower-left). If unavailable, swipe up from the center of the display then tap. Phone. ...

Navigate: Menu icon. Settings. .

Tap the. Wi-Fi Calling switch. to turn on or off . If activating Wi-Fi Calling for the first time
avakil007
Explorer
Options
Thank you for the reply. But this wifi calling option is not available in the phone setting. I can't flick the switch on and off because its not there. I have done this with my note 10 plus but its not there in S22 Ultra.
0 Likes
TyeDale
Pioneer
Options
Right do what I did , ring or talk to technical at Vodafone, they will send you the WiFi calling settings to you phone so you can see the toggle, because the toggle wasn't there were you would expect it to be
0 Likes
avakil007
Explorer
Options
When I spoke to them, they said send CALLING to 97888 and WiFi calling will activate. But they never sent me WiFi calling setting. I will ring then up again today. Fingers crossed.
0 Likes
TyeDale
Pioneer
Options
Too me to minutes, make sure your speaking to technical support, the others haven't a clue
Philbr58
Navigator
Options
History repeats itself. Same on S21. Vodafone just need to send a provisioning message. Prepare for hours of grief trying to explain that to them.
JTC
Pioneer
Options
As said above, call them and they set it up from their end
0 Likes
Members_Hzt8QFU
First Poster
Options

anyone had any luck yet? i spent an hour on the phone with technical on Tuesday and this issue still isn't resolved 

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I have got mine activated and I am on Vodafone too

Just called them and speak to Technical support, explain you have a new phone and WiFi is not showing

It should take them no time to activate it and send update to your phone

Took them 2 mins if that