Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No WiFi calling option on S22 Ultra Vodafone

(Topic created on: 25-02-2022 07:46 AM)
avakil007
Explorer
Options
Just switched to S22 Ultra from Note 10 plus 5g. Since the switch I have no WiFi calling option in my phone settings. Vodafone UK showed steps to activate it from their side which I did and got confirmation message as well. But still no option to turn it on from the phone settings.

Anyone has solution for this? Any help would be appreciated.
0 Likes
69 REPLIES 69
avakil007
Explorer
Options
Just had a chat with technical team and he said he has sent me some configuration messages to my number. I have to open them and install to get WiFi calling working.
0 Likes
Members_Hzt8QFU
First Poster
Options

thansk guys just on chat with them now as at work. very frustrating as spent an hour with them on Tuesday trying to get this and kept telling them i hadn't received any setting from their end. 

0 Likes
steelmalc
Helping Hand
Options

same problem i tried to explain to at least 3 people and all i got in the end was its is switched on and working its down to samsung it may come with an update i have the switch in the menu to turn it on and off but i dont get the icon next to the signal unless i put the phone in flight mode with WIFI on

S24 ultra 512gb-q95t tv- Galaxy watch 46mm
0 Likes
avakil007
Explorer
Options
So guys technical dept from Vodafone told me that they will send me some configuration messages which I have to install on my phone to activate WiFi calling. But I never received any configuration message. But surprisingly when I checked phone setting again, WiFi calling function is now available. Screenshot_20220225-105416_Call settings_978_1645786456.jpg
avakil007
Explorer
Options
Talk to techinial dept not any other dept.
0 Likes
steelmalc
Helping Hand
Options
Hi have you got this symbol on yours like I used to on the s21 ultra..iv got the toggle to turn it on and off but no symbol SmartSelect_20220224-202050_Chrome_2337_1645734050.jpg
0 Likes
steelmalc
Helping Hand
Options
I did and they Escalate it to someone else
0 Likes
avakil007
Explorer
Options
Yeah Ive got the symbol. It only appears when your network is low or got no network.
steelmalc
Helping Hand
Options
Right nice one I thought it was supposed to be there all the time like the s21 ultra
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You don't actually get notification, but the configuration is pushed down and the option appears like on your phone
0 Likes