Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wifi calling stopped

(Topic created on: 10-02-2023 09:41 PM)
katrina87
Pathfinder
Options
since the new update wifi calling not working right, it has stopped working 4 times since January new update, Vodafone says it samsung problem and samsung says it Vodafone problem, my partner and son has no wifi calling either they both have samsung phones, we live in Northern Ireland 
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Is WiFi calling not working or the option not available?

If WiFi calling option is gone, have Vodafone resend Config to your phones. Sometimes they have to remove it and add it back on to your account too

If it don't work, call up again and ask for tech support and ask them to do it again.

Sometimes you get people who don't know what they doing
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If WiFi calling not working still call your network provider and Yell at them
0 Likes
katrina87
Pathfinder
Options
its on my phone but saying no signalScreenshot_20230210_205948_Facebook.jpg
0 Likes
katrina87
Pathfinder
Options
oh i have a number of times and they said its samsung problem all is fine on Vodafone sideScreenshot_20230210_205948_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20230210_215850_Software update.jpg
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I just changed my phone but it was working a coupe of days ago for me and I'm on Vodafone too

Im in London though

It may just be a network problem
0 Likes
katrina87
Pathfinder
Options
i hope so, i have no way to contact them as i have no signal and no landline to ring them, have to drive 30mins to get signal
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Ouch, i had pretty bad signal at my home for a while whilst they upgrading to 5g, but has got alot better and I have WiFi calling on but only see icon it appear every so often
0 Likes
Options
It's probably a WiFi thing

Just like, if you got no phone signal, you can't call, so if no wifi then you can't WiFi call
If I helped or solved your problem, please like or tick solved.

Have been using phones since 1993, and am self taught.

I offer advice for free, cos I think it'll help, if it doesn't, explain why, I might learn something new too.

Current phone Galaxy S22 Ultra
Previous phones: most S series, Note 2, Samsung Alpha, iPhone 3gs, far too many Nokia's!
0 Likes
katrina87
Pathfinder
Options
its not my wifi, if i had no wifi i cant go on Internet and write this up, where i live i get not signal have to drive 20/30 mins to get signal
0 Likes