Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Internet app

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
nay6
First Poster
Options
I've just transferred all my apps and content from my Galaxy Note10 to my s22. Ultra, but I don't have the Internet app. Anybody got any ideas?
4 REPLIES 4
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Internet app as in browser? 

OmegaMutant
Pathfinder
Options
Could be wrong but, I'm sure Google Chrome and Samsung Internet come pre-installed on the phone.

Pop to Playstore or Galaxy Store and see if it'd asking to install them. If so, then just install.

Could also check to see if they're on the phone but disabled by going to Settings > Apps and click the app in question (if installed) and if it says 'enable' at the bottom then press on it.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@nay6  Check if Samsung Internet/Google chrome disabled as mentioned, otherwise can be installed from the Galaxy/Google Play stores.   Microsoft edge is another alternative https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/microsoft-edge/microsoft-edge-for-mobile-faqs- 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
As A rule of thumb I personally never transfer apps and settings.

Rest is fine.

I have noticed people with the most issues are those who have transferred apps and settings.

Ideally prefer setting up phone as new.

More fun and less issues.

Apps you install as and when you need them.

I think of it as if you have too much lunch at all one go you gonna get bloated and probably sick.
0 Likes