Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My new S22 Ultra is asking for a QR Code? Where do I find it?

(Topic created on: 21-02-2022 11:51 PM)
mattb
Navigator
Options

My new S22 Ultra is asking for a QR Code but where do I find it? 

0 Likes
35 REPLIES 35
Ty2022
Navigator
Options
It's in the drop down notifications 👍Screenshot_20220221-234251_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
mattb
Navigator
Options
It's during the setup I've input my country and language then it goes to the camera and asks me to scan a QR Code but where is it?
Ty2022
Navigator
Options
not sure what setup you mean,I did the basics today but no qr scan,it's in the same place it was on 21 ultra20220221_235555_307_1645487756.jpg
0 Likes
Nitesh95
Helping Hand
Options
The QR is on the box it arrived in, the actually brown packaging box,
0 Likes
Nitesh95
Helping Hand
Options
Check on one the flaps on the box
0 Likes
mattb
Navigator
Options
I factory reset it and it was just like it should be. Not a good start so let's hope everything else is ok. Cheers.
0 Likes
aj502
First Poster
Options

am in same boat, turn on new phone, after language request, it asks for QR code, the ones on the brown box do not work and says these are wrong.

Awful start

mattb
Navigator
Options
Turn it off and try again mine was ok then.
0 Likes
Jozef Torba
First Poster
Options

Did anyone did get help with this issue? I have spent hours on the phone with "support" and was advised that phone i have received was set up as a company phone so i was advised to do the factory reset which i did but it didnt work. So after 2 hours on the phone it was agreed to send it back and get replacement. The postage label they provided me with was wrong as the phone after i posted it was delivered back to me... So here we go again called them as on online chat i was just ignored .. we agreed to send it back and that label will be provided... which wasnt.. so called again and there was no record of me requesting refund and return the phone... seriously customer service is disaster... so once again i said i want refund as i cant cope dealing with useless support they provide.. waiting now to see what will happen...

0 Likes