Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My new S22 Ultra is asking for a QR Code? Where do I find it?

(Topic created on: 21-02-2022 11:11 PM)
mattb
Navigator
Options

My new S22 Ultra is asking for a QR Code but where do I find it? 

0 Likes
35 REPLIES 35
sobu
First Poster
Options
Reset your phone.
0 Likes
Vanautreve
Apprentice
Options

During setup, just wait until you see your language popping up and click proceed when it says “Welcome” when your language is English, or any other version in your language. It might take some time to see it in your language if you let it go on without touching the screen, as it was the case for me. Instead of waiting for “Welkom” in Dutch, I hit the screen a couple of times to make it go faster to see “Welkom”. If you do that 3 or 4 times, the setup goes into QR mode, which you don’t want if you are a private person without a planned company set-up. So, the QR-code version is in fact triggered by the impatient user. Too bad this isn’t mentioned in the Samsung manual 🤔

fayemelissa
First Poster
Options
Thankyou 😊😊
0 Likes
rufferson
First Poster
Options

Too late, I've already raised 2 support cases but yes, just select any language you understand (or wait long enough - maybe even 30 minutes - till you get required one) instead of doing tripple-tap to skip to Managed Device setup.

0 Likes
mattb
Navigator
Options
All I did was to turn the phone off and restart it and all was ok then. I believe the QR code is for business phones but I may be wrong. Been fine since. Good luck.
0 Likes
Members_92t7pbo
First Poster
Options

This worked for me on my new S9 tablet. Thanks 

0 Likes