Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My new S22 Ultra is asking for a QR Code? Where do I find it?

(Topic created on: 21-02-2022 11:11 PM)
mattb
Navigator
Options

My new S22 Ultra is asking for a QR Code but where do I find it? 

0 Likes
35 REPLIES 35
Rouf
First Poster
Options
It's very easy 1 press start chose your language then
put your sim card
0 Likes
mattb
Navigator
Options
All done months ago, cheers.
0 Likes
CookieSquirrel
First Poster
Options

Actually, it appeared because your phone setup wizard was turned into a special setup mode which typically using for Enterprise setup. I do not know how to tur it off and, probably, noone knows. 🤣

Actually, QR code should be provided by company EMM and it will contain setup details.

Here is more info about it:https://support.google.com/work/android/answer/9566881?hl=en

0 Likes
kalitzzzz
First Poster
Options
Hi. I just got my new S22 and first i had the same problem with the code but after a while i noticed it's says there to set the phone with QR code touch screen 3 times and I didn't so all language were scrolling on their own when it came to mine i just pick it and it worked. I'm not sure if that will be helpful but try. It worked for me 😊
0 Likes
mattb
Navigator
Options
I did a factory reset and it sorted itself. Cheers.
0 Likes
Members_hCiA3m2
Student
Options

i found out what the problems is. when you first start up your phone you will have the language section come up, at this point DONT fast tack this bit, let it get to your language and then click start. if you click your screen 3 times or more during language setup, it will start QR setup instead. if you are on QR setup, just restart your phone and start again. DONT click you screen 3 or more times when on language section.

mattb
Navigator
Options
All sorted last year just factory reset it and all good.
0 Likes
First Poster
Options

how can i get  qr code 

0 Likes
mattb
Navigator
Options
Just restart the phone and mine worked fine then, it stopped asking for the QR code because I couldn't find one either.
0 Likes
sobu
First Poster
Options
Reset your phone.
0 Likes