Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lock screen clock appearance

(Topic created on: 22-04-2022 02:49 PM)
NinjaRanga
Voyager
Options
When I got my new S22 Ultra yesterday, the clock on the lock screen used a nice, thin font.  However, as soon as I imported the lock screen wallpapers from my S21, the font changed to a much wider one which I don't like as much. 

Does anyone know if there's a way to change the font or appearance of the clock on the lock screen/AOD? I've looked the Clockface app for Good Lock but there's nothing there that looks like the original one when the phone was brand new. And I've also tried using one of the original wallpapers but that doesn't help either. 

Thanks in advance for any help.
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Should be able to go into always on display in the settings and going into clock style
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@NinjaRanga: That's right. If you head to Settings > Lock Screen > Clock Style, you can tap on the pop up at the bottom of the screen to change the style for the Lock Screen and Always On Display. Alternatively, tap on Settings > Lock Screen > Always On Display > Clock Style. 

0 Likes
NinjaRanga
Voyager
Options
Thanks both for your thoughts. I've tried to change the clock this way and although it changes the style, the font remains the same and it's the font I don't like.
I've attached a couple of pictures to demonstrate. The closer up of the time is my current font and the one showing the whole phone is what it looked like when I took delivery and what I'd like it to look like again. You can see that the font is narrower on the original. SmartSelect_20220422-154017_Google_7987_1650638418.jpgScreenshot_20220422-154032_Niagara Launcher_7988_1650638489.jpg
0 Likes
Sten7981
Explorer
Options
The only way I found to get the thinner clock on the AOD back is by changing the font back to default, instead of samsung sans or samsung one or any other font. Just put it back on "default" in settings, display, font size and style. Hope that helps
0 Likes
V6Dubbs
First Poster
Options
I'm unable to change my clock colour on s22 ultra. I don't have "clock style" on my lock screen selection
0 Likes
AsadM
Options

Hi @V6Dubbs, after you've gone into Lock screen from your Settings, please go into Always On Display to find Clock style. 

0 Likes