Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP

(Topic created on: 20-11-2022 10:23 AM)
misspiggy68
Apprentice
Options
Hi I have a Samsung s22 & I am trying to get rid of the camera roll at the bottom of my photos, everytime I send a photo to someone it shows all my photos at the bottom, I've tried everything lol I've only had phone a few days so still not clued up lol.
13 REPLIES 13
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Could you share , so we know what you're talking about? 🤭

When you share photos your camera rolls don't show, unless you screen cap it and share
misspiggy68
Apprentice
Options
When I send this pic it shows all photos at the bottom of the photo & on my other Samsung I had this never happened & I don't know how to get rid of them.Screenshot_20221120_101502_Gallery.jpg
0 Likes
misspiggy68
Apprentice
Options
I sent pics of my boat to my friend & all my other pics came up at the bottom I didn't know until she told me lol 😆
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
That's cose that's a screen capture, when you share photo not as a screen capture is won't show it

Use that sharing button and it won't show camera roll

When you share pictures, you can attach photo from gallery or any other photo app or from photo app open picture, select sharing button, choose how you want to share it via WhatsApp or outlook, etc... And hit send

I have drawn arrow to the sharing button on your photoScreenshot_20221120_052728_Samsung Members_1000005954_1668940048.jpg
misspiggy68
Apprentice
Options
Wheres the sharing button, I haven't a clue with this phone, also when I go to send photos on whattsapp there's no photos there, I have to push a button at top to get to gallery, I'm so thick lol I've been watching YouTube videos apparently I'm not the only one with this problem 😂
0 Likes
misspiggy68
Apprentice
Options
I've been reading someone else has same problem Screenshot_20221120_102521_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
On WhatsApp select paperclip to bring up gallery
0 Likes
Solution
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I attached your screen capture and drew an arrow on it

It's like a V on its side

Screenshot_20221120_052728_Samsung Members_1000005954_1668940048.jpg
misspiggy68
Apprentice
Options
Omg thankyou so much that was so simple only because you shown me, its been doing my head in 🤣🤣 thanks again.
0 Likes