Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Graphics issue with lines on pictures and videos

(Topic created on: a month ago)
Primary
Apprentice
Options

Screenshot_20240510_045745_Gallery.jpg

These lines keep showing up on random pictures but sometimes in the thumbnail you can see what it should look like. It does it in videos too and sometimes after I've edited a picture. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Screenshot_20240510_050242_Gallery.jpg

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AaronAJ
Options

@Primary Please clear the cache of the Gallery app by heading to Settings > Apps > Select the Gallery app > Storage > Clear cache. Close down the app and reopen it again. 

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5
AaronAJ
Options

@Primary This doesn't look good. Does this happen with all photos/videos or select ones? Were they taken on your S22 Ultra or exported over from somewhere else?

Primary
Apprentice
Options

Thank you for replying. 🙂 These were taken on my S22 Ultra  this morning. It's been happening periodically for the last few months. Most pictures look normal. I've had the phone for about 17 months. 

0 Likes
Solution
AaronAJ
Options

@Primary Please clear the cache of the Gallery app by heading to Settings > Apps > Select the Gallery app > Storage > Clear cache. Close down the app and reopen it again. 

Primary
Apprentice
Options

Thank you! That seems to have fixed it. 🙂 I appreciate your help! 

20240510_041009.jpg

AaronAJ
Options

@Primary I am thrilled that this has helped! If you ever need any further assistance, don't hesitate to contact us!