Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Games on low framerate

(Topic created on: 08-04-2022 08:08 AM)
Dineshthapa
Journeyman
Options
I've got s22 ultra exynos version & it runs all games like PUBG MOBILE & CALL OF DUTY GAMES only on 30 fps low settings..
8 REPLIES 8
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Open the game booster settings screen and check that game optimisation settings is set to Performance.Screenshot_20220408-102914_Game Booster.jpg
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
This is because the app isn't updated to recognise the new graphics chip.
Dineshthapa
Journeyman
Options
Well, it's been 2 months since s22 is launched.. it should be updated till now isn't it ?😪😑
0 Likes
Dineshthapa
Journeyman
Options
Sorry that didn't make any difference.. anyway thanks for suggestion ☺️
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Seems there was an update very recently. One thing to do is disable Game Optimisation Services as this throttles the device.
Kerismat
Apprentice
Options
I have the same problem with my UK verison(Exynos) I've Googled everything I can and it seems the game isn't yet optimised for this. The main reason I went for this phone was for pubg😩
alphapapaactual
Explorer
Options

I have the 256gb exynos version and can't get any high frame rate support in any game I tested so far. No 60fps for Call of duty, Sky: children of light, Fortnite, Diablo etc.. worst gaming experience ever.

0 Likes
alphapapaactual
Explorer
Options

There is no such setting for the EU version. I have the 256gb exynos version and can't get any high frame rate support in any game I tested so far. No 60fps for Call of duty, Sky: children of light, Fortnite, Diablo etc.. worst gaming experience ever.

0 Likes