(Topic created on: 07-05-2022 03:55 AM)
Lwee
Journeyman
Options

ill go straight to the issues 

1_Cant play videos in my gallery 

2_Cant record a video in snapchat 

3_Cant watch video on Instagram

I searched the problems and find many having similar issues from one month but Samsung are doing nothing to solve it, maybe they dont know that there is a problem with the S22 Ultra.

Its not from the apps that we use its from the phone dont ask me to do this and do that, just do an update coz it already been long  to those issues.

Any one having the same issues please share with us. 

27 REPLIES 27
DannyT
Options

Let's make sure everything on your phone is completely up to date. Head to:

- Settings > Software Update > Update Now.

- Play Store > Initial top right > Manage apps and device > Update All.

- Galaxy Store > Menu (bottom right) > Updates > Update All.

Let us know if you see any improvements.

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
Lwee
Journeyman
Options

Yes i make sure every day to check for update on

1_play store

2_ Galaxy store

3_Softwaer update

The only improvement was when i clean the memory and restart the phone, but the issue always come back again

0 Likes
yahet386
First Poster
Options

There are some similar kind of video player issues the I am facing in this device and need help to fix this issue please give us any solution

0 Likes
Aydin C
First Poster
Options

I am having the same problem. Snapchat will allow me to hit the record button, but a video will never be taken. Or if it hit the record button, it automatically cancels the video being taken and acts like I took a picture. With my camera app, I can hit the record button on the video setting but the recording at the top never actually records. The pause and stop buttons don't work either. I've tried uninstalling snapchat and resetting my phone but it hasn't solved the problem. This is very frustrating as I would like to take videos but my phone won't even let me.

0 Likes
aesmaeil
Student
Options

I have the same issues . Did you find a solution? 

0 Likes
Lwee
Journeyman
Options

Go to 

-Settings

-Battery and device care

-memory then hit clean now

I did it for every time i face the issue and now its gone my phone is working normally , i dont know if its from cleaning the memory or they fix it through the new update, hope it works with you. 

0 Likes
Shmuir
First Poster
Options

I just updated. Now my videos in gallery won't play, I can't make snapchat videos, I can't hear my notifications,  my emails aren't coming in

Such a huge disappointment 

0 Likes
leeM9090
First Poster
Options
I am sick and tired of reinstalling video player every other day. Keep stop working. Samsung doing nothing as usual
0 Likes