(Topic created on: 07-05-2022 03:55 AM)
Lwee
Journeyman
Options

ill go straight to the issues 

1_Cant play videos in my gallery 

2_Cant record a video in snapchat 

3_Cant watch video on Instagram

I searched the problems and find many having similar issues from one month but Samsung are doing nothing to solve it, maybe they dont know that there is a problem with the S22 Ultra.

Its not from the apps that we use its from the phone dont ask me to do this and do that, just do an update coz it already been long  to those issues.

Any one having the same issues please share with us. 

27 REPLIES 27
Shovzki
Pathfinder
Options
that's Instagram Screenshot_20220508-043105_Instagram.jpg
0 Likes
Lwee
Journeyman
Options

I tried deleting snapchat clearing cache restarting my phone reset all apps and i contact with samsung support and couldnt find a solution, the weird thing is i cant play my own videos in my gallery thats why i think they need to do an update to fix the problem

I really appreciate your help and you are so lucky for not having those issues i feel so bad and ignored  thats why i post it hear and i hope they take the issues seriously coz its not a normal thing to happen 

1_Cant play any video in my own gallery 

2_Cant take a snapchat video

3_Cant record my voice in snapchat 

4_Sometimes instagram videos will not work

0 Likes
Shovzki
Pathfinder
Options
what software are you running
0 Likes
Lwee
Journeyman
Options

Screenshot_20220508-154504_Software update.jpg

Screenshot_20220508-154631_Snapchat.jpg

I checked both my software update and snapchat app

0 Likes
Shovzki
Pathfinder
Options
you have the latest software I'm still running on the April software which variant are you running exynos or snapdragon Screenshot_20220508-130917_Software update.jpg
0 Likes
Lwee
Journeyman
Options

Snapdragon 

0 Likes
Shovzki
Pathfinder
Options
oh ***** I'm on exynos
0 Likes
SAS88
First Poster
Options

I have same issues,

Fail to record video 

Fail to take video snapshat

I cleared cash memory and didn't work for me . Only restart many times to get it fixed every time !!

0 Likes
BrittM
First Poster
Options

I have been having the same issue for a few days and wasn't able to find a solution until today. 

I went to my phone's memory and clicked "Clean Now". I then restartedy phone and my gallery videos and Snapchat video both work now. I hope this fixes it for your phone too!!

Lwee
Journeyman
Options

It solve it temporary but it came back again, at least your salutation did help a little, hope they fix it once and for all 

0 Likes