Apprentice
Options

PROBLEM:
Audio out of sync with video:
-In any and all video related applications
audio is 0.5 - 1sec out of sync.

TEMPORARY RESOLUTION:
Restarting the device temporarily solves the problem and may
the problem returns in a few hours or even minutes.

A future software update may resolve the issue permanently.

Its sad because i bought this device to consume media, and it cannot fulfill this simple function.
Makes no sense to me to pay €1500 for a device and it is not working as it should. Poorly polished, constant crashes, very average battery (worse than the previous model s21 ultra) and now these softawe bugs.

I really like the samsung, I had a Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S10, Galaxy Note10+, Galaxy S21 Ultra, and now S22 Ultra. But samsung makes more and more mistakes.

This is my farewell to this brand. Time to give the competition a chance. I just want a cell phone that works and doesn't fail me. Time for apple.

Galaxy S22 Ultra

10 REPLIES 10
Federico921992
Journeyman
Options

I have the same problem with the s22...

Davezup
Student
Options

Same here.

If u watch videos on any platform its not in sync (audio/video). Only restart helps for an hour or less ...

Davezup
Student
Options

Ok. I tried to turn off dolby atmos in settings and for now its working perfectly for 24 hours.

I think this was the problem.

0 Likes
YSL2511
Student
Options

Same here

-S22Ultra

0 Likes
Stedm21
First Poster
Options

I got the same problem. S22 pro. Don't know how to fix it at all

0 Likes
loading27
First Poster
Options

Same problem here with S22. Samsung please fix this

0 Likes
Members_A2sFsa5
First Poster
Options

Same problem plus more problems. I concur, Samsung is not releasing finished products. I don't like the "customer tests" mentality. I have been a Samsung fan since S2 but I've been more and more disappointed. I have a galaxy tab A8 that regularly looses Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and 4G. Only temp solution is restart...

Time to see what else is out there. Pixel? One plus? 

0 Likes
Irina_KLP
First Poster
Options

Unfortunately this is not a problem. Dolby atmos was always turned off on my S22 and still have audio sync problem 😞

0 Likes
DanMelia
Student
Options

When are they going to resolve this ? Yes I'm sad I didn't buy another phone now as I had loads of samsungs up to the s10+ then switched to xiaomi for a couple of years, although I tried the a71 in between and that was flawless to I just smashed it. Needs to be fixed!!!

0 Likes