Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrating

(Topic created on: 19-03-2022 12:18 PM)
dsss
Voyager
Options
Do samsung really test the s/w before pushing out? This audio lag or delay in every app is bugging me up soo badly that I can't watch videos on this phone anymore and my return period is complete I can't even send it back I trusted samsung very badly but it utterly disappointed me again. Soo frustrating and angry what samsung has done again stupidity. Still can't play games on highest graphic settings it's been a month this phone is out to customers and can't fix the problems. Lag in scrolling everything twitter, youtube, instagram i thought of smartswitch and reset the phone but it still the same its driving me insane with all this bad stuff.  Why should we pay this amount if you can't fix the issues and cheat customers🤔😒😐 
5 REPLIES 5
Mobz
Voyager
Options
When's the last time you had any updates on your phone? cause that is very weird! 🤔 Mine works smoothly
0 Likes
dsss
Voyager
Options
Recent march update
0 Likes
Madfish
Pathfinder
Options
If you turn off your Bluetooth and restart your phone the audio lag seems to dissappear... yes it's inconvenient but allows you to watch media etc

Really needs to be fixed by Samsung ASAP.

Also, first phone for me I haven't gamed on... it just seems poor compared to older models. My cheap as chips poco x3 Pro backup phone plays games so much smoother at higher res than the s22u.

I too am gutted I've missed the 21 day window... I would send it back for sure
Mobz
Voyager
Options
You could try what the guy below wrote
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I too am not experiencing this issue
0 Likes