Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy s22 8/256 hangs and restarts on incoming call

(Topic created on: 23-06-2022 03:05 PM)
Atenza25
Student
Options

Hi all. I apologize in advance for the perhaps somewhat awkward text - I have to use a translator.
I have been using the Galaxy s22 since March 2022, with all the latest software updates installed.
Several times a week the following situation occurs: there is an incoming call, I press "take a call", the phone hangs, about 10-20 seconds the display is lit with a static image, and then the phone reboots by itself.
Did a factory reset - did not help.
Changed the SIM card to another operator - did not help.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

30 REPLIES 30
SGar
First Poster
Options

Hi

I have the same problem since 5 months with "S22 plus". I hoped it will be changed with next updates.

But nothing.

Now I have android 13 and still the same."there is an incoming call, I press "take a call", the phone hangs, about 10-20 seconds the display is lit with a static image, and then the phone reboots by itself"

It was wrong decision to buy S22 plus for over 1.000 EUR.

S20 FE 5G 256gb was 5xbetter.

0 Likes
SGar
First Poster
Options

Samsung Support answer: "Please connect the turned off device to the computer using a USB cable and then to turn on the phone, hold down the power key and volume up (volume up) when the Samsung logo appears - release the keys. When the Android Recovery mode appears, select: Wipe cache partition -> Yes -> Repair apps."

I have not checked it yet

0 Likes
Motorbreath
Journeyman
Options

I have had this problem about three times until now...  Anyone know what is the official Samsung word about this other than wipe cache partition?

0 Likes
Sam5
Navigator
Options

Hi Everyone

I have the same issue, since the first day, even after the A13 update. Samsung has changed the motherbard of my phone, but nothing is changed. I'm from Italy, so mine is the Exynos version.

Hope in a fix, bcs this situation is very annoying.

EDIT: Now i'm trying to use google's phone app over the samsung stock dialer

UPDATE: he did the same thing with the google stock dialer app, but he didn't reboot itself 

0 Likes
Members_tNnuUoL
First Poster
Options

I did that, it didn't help 

0 Likes
Members_u3o5inK
First Poster
Options

So, i am not alone. 

Hard reset doesn't help?

I had some days without reboot, but this week already twice

Regards from Portugal 

0 Likes
Members_JnEU79w
First Poster
Options

Hello! Did someone found a solution 4 the problem? 😐

0 Likes
Motorbreath
Journeyman
Options

I have...sold the Ultra and bought iPhone 13 Pro Max. No problems...

Members_Rtjyck5
Apprentice
Options

Bro could u fix it ? I have the same issue with s23 ultra

0 Likes
Huseynagha
Apprentice
Options

the same problem factors restart also did not help yesterday it was the same how to fix it

0 Likes