Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds Live / Pro Manager Keeps Stopping

(Topic created on: 13-07-2022 01:03 PM)
ItsAllRover
Navigator
Options
This has been incessantly popping up on both my S22 Ultra since the most recent update.

Any word on when this will be fixed?

Never had issues before getting the S22 Ultra, however so far this is the worst device yet for software issues.

Note I never got a response back after my issue with the CSC on the device either. I was ignored by Samsung support on here, Twitter and Facebook.

Not happy and am now put off Samsung for my next device. 
17 REPLIES 17
AntS
Options

Hi @ItsAllRover ,

We’ve been advised that there’s an update coming soon to fix it, but in the meantime try this workaround and let us know if it helps:

1. Update with latest Plug-in: Delete ‘Buds Manager’ and re-install apps by model (Plug-in version 4.1.22051251 in the Buds Live and Pro’s instance); OR Update on Galaxy Wearable when running the app

2. Set ‘allow’ the permission of ‘Nearby device’ : ‘Settings’ on the mobile device > Apps > ‘Galaxy Wearable’ app > Permissions > Nearby devices > tab ‘Allow’

@ItsAllRover wrote:

Note I never got a response back after my issue with the CSC on the device either. I was ignored by Samsung support on here, Twitter and Facebook.

I've sent you a PM, as I'm keen to know more about what happened with that.

0 Likes
ItsAllRover
Navigator
Options
Hi @AntS I've replied to your DM
0 Likes
Zaptoons
First Poster
Options

I've had this issue incessantly on my Note 20!  I see I'm not the only one. I'll attempt the fixes listed here.  

PDXsnowboarder
First Poster
Options

S20 Ultra, with the same issue. Happens about every 5 minutes, even when not using my ear buds.

0 Likes
whatnot
First Poster
Options

Note 20 Ullra here. Same problem. 

0 Likes
Members_n1FSRDY
Student
Options

S21+ also

0 Likes
tweetatoo
Pathfinder
Options

Same problem here, S22 Ultra.

The problem is that I only tried the new Buds to see if they are allergic and then I gave it to my nephew. And since the last update, the Buds Manager App keeps crashing.

Samsung is just ignoring the problems, they are not listening to their customers. Many issues reported with S22 Ultra such as the GPS issue, HDR10+ issue, HFP issue (Hands Free in Android Auto), etc; Samsung keeps telling jokes, that an update is coming, and guess what, nothing is hapenning, Samsung anesthetises their customers with "upcoming update" thing!

0 Likes
Hwanjoe
First Poster
Options

This is happening on my Z fold 3 was Galaxy watch 4... It's driving me nuts

0 Likes
Aleksejs Cuckovs
First Poster
Options

Same thing on my S22+ 

0 Likes