Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney plus offer via boost

(Topic created on: 13-07-2022 06:19 PM)
Members_GTqSqLN
First Poster
Options

Can anyone help with the above offer please.

I have put my IMEI number in and it says my phone isn't eligible but its an S22+ so I thought it was. Any help appreciated 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Members_GTqSqLN 

Did you purchase the phone within the eligible dates ?

See this link > galaxy-s22-series/boost-your-disney-with-samsung-get-12-months-entertainment. 

To celebrate the launch of the epic Galaxy S22 series, we’re offering an amazing 12 months of Disney+ for customers who buy their device before 22nd April 2022 and claim this exciting offer from us on our website. "

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Members_GTqSqLN
First Poster
Options

I can't seem to find it now but I will keep looking. There was a new date starting 1st July. But I assume I've got that wrong if it isn't letting me put in the IMEI

0 Likes
Members_GTqSqLN
First Poster
Options

Screenshot_20220713-185037_Chrome.jpg

 have I miss read the terms? Was this the date that the subscription was valid from 🤣. Just my luck

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Ah yes it's in https://www.samsung.com/uk/boost/disneyplus/ 

Offer available to new and returning Disney+ subscribers with eligible Samsung devices as from 1st July 2022 "

Try clearing your browsers cookies and browsing history and or try another browser.

Using incognito or secret mode can help going from past posts.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Kim221180
Apprentice
Options

Hi Same for my I have  galaxy flip and it won't accept my imei I have tried chats calling and get passed from pillar to post really very annoyed with Samsung and its lack of support on this issue 

0 Likes
Members_EKBM74u
First Poster
Options

i too have bought s22 ultra on 16th dec 2022, and it says i,m ineligble which i know is totally rubbish, i have tried diffrent web browsers, clearing cache, incognito etc, to no avial,

is there an actual fix to this or are samsung just ignoring this issue

0 Likes