Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exynos 2200 Galaxy S22 Ultra, Awful Video Quality & Battery performance & games high Graphics support compared to Snapdragon v

(Topic created on: 28-02-2022 02:05 PM)
Mido Aboud
Apprentice
Options

Dear all,

Yeah, I am waiting to recieve my s22 ultra soon.

all the information and practical experience says that Exynos 2200 'Europe' version is suffering from Awful Video Quality & Battery performance & games high Graphics not supported support compared Snapdragon version.

I went to samsung US website and here we came to the interesting part. Samsung uk offer galaxy buds pro as a gift due to the fact that they knew about the bad Exynos 2200 performance and it looked to me some sort of compensation to make the customers satisficed.

the phone is too expensive to give you such a poor performance compared to US version. I'd rather prefer to leave galaxy buds offer and get a proper Snapdragon based processor.

Anybody here noticed that issue? Any confirmations that Samsung will fix the above bugs with s22 ultra Exynos 2200 to be at least equal to SnapDragon version's Video recording Quality.

It would be great if Samsung agent gives us information, here is one of tons of videos showing the poor performance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCYdyigRLvM

Regards

44 REPLIES 44
Members_XYdzCTE
First Poster
Options

I have my s22 ultra 12g for about 3 weeks not. Very poor battery  life ( get about 5 hours of screen on time) 1x camera struggle to focus. Let's not even mention the lag. Sound and video are not in sync have to reset device but last only1 or 2 days then I have to do it again...... but honestly the battery and camera quality is sooooo poor ..maybe its the exynos chip 

Please samsung do something about it. I love everything but no way I should have to charge my phone 2 times a day ....

0 Likes
RockNRollah
First Poster
Options

Hello friend,

in my case the only problem that i have with my s22ultra, is lack of video/photo  Quallity.So if you are someone who usess phone camera as youre daily device, then i wont reccomend Exynos cpu.If i knew it i wouldnt choose it :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Phil6
Explorer
Options

Hi, did you get the phone? What do you think? After a couple of firmware updates, my S22 Ultra 12Gb/1Tb still couldn't touch my S10+ (also exynos) for gaming performance. S22 is laggy to the point the gaming is disjointed and unenjoyable, even on low gfx settings (COD mobile) whereas the S10+ could cope with high gfx settings with no mismatched audio and video. 

0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
So far my S22 Ultra is great.
Hand on heart, I have not had any stutters, slow laggy moments.
My battery life has been brilliant.
Like today. Off charge at 5:15 this ⁸morning and at 21:00. I still have 54% battery. Reasonable heavy use
It's really unfortunate some like yourself are finding issues as I'm finding it a really great experience
0 Likes
Phil6
Explorer
Options

Genuinely pleased you're having a good experience, I liked my S10 when the issues were resolved. I'm reasonably happy with battery life, turned 5G off and this made a difference. Thanks for the reply 

0 Likes
alphapapaactual
Explorer
Options

I have the 256gb exynos version and can't get any high frame rate support in any game I tested so far. No 60fps for Call of duty, Sky: children of light, Fortnite, Diablo etc.. worst gaming experience ever.

0 Likes
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

Does anyone else have this issue? 

Thanks on the help! S24 Ultra owner.
0 Likes
JeniaCernisev
Explorer
Options

Hi, the same problem in Samsung s 22 plus exynos, very bad quality of photo and video, no details.
Is this problem in exynos or in lens? And they plan to fix it in the new update? S 20 plus exynos do photo much better and more detailed.

0 Likes
Amr Ziewanah
First Poster
Options

Is there any chance that this problem will be fixed?

0 Likes
Amr Ziewanah
First Poster
Options

the same for my s22 ultra, do you think there is a solution? 

0 Likes