Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney +

(Topic created on: 26-02-2022 08:43 PM)
Debx
Journeyman
Options
Hi all I ordered my new s22 ultra on 9th Feb (release day) and its due for delivery on 10th March. Can I apply for my buds and sign up for my Disney plus membership before the phone is delivered please? Thank you
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Amin4iran
Apprentice
Options
No you have to wait for IMEI number on the phone
Debx
Journeyman
Options
Oooh poo lol thank u
Nitesh95
Helping Hand
Options
To apply for the Buds Pro, you need the IMEI number of the device https://www.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxylaunchoffers

To apply for the Disney plus, you need to scan a QR code after signing in to your samsung account. https://www.samsung.com/uk/boost/disneyplus/
0 Likes
Nitesh95
Helping Hand
Options
I'm sure if you can get Disney plus before your phone arrives, but if the order is linked to the Samsung account that you are signing into, then it should work.
0 Likes
Debx
Journeyman
Options
Ahhhh thank u. It says I need 2do it on the new phone lol. Its fine, I just need to learn abit of patience hehe.
0 Likes
craigj
Explorer
Options
I've just received my s22 ultra 2 days ago and when I'm browsing through amazon or Google my screen goes black and phone locks anyone else got this problem
0 Likes
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
Many other users had/still have these issues.
Please check that you have the latest software updates - I already received the March one.

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
0 Likes
Ciprian1120
First Poster
Options
Where do you find that QR code?
0 Likes
Timbro
Journeyman
Options

I've got an S22 Ultra. I can find no way to get a code generated after logging in and using the QR code. I keep being thrown back to same page about the offer.  Its very poorly explained. I get to the redeem bit, its just the 4 steps on how to, and nothing more, no code.   I'm thinking the whole thing is  scam to get people to pay for Disney Plus.  This is all happening on my phone.

0 Likes