Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney Plus redeeming code issue

(Topic created on: 07-04-2022 09:00 PM)
Cdtplug
Navigator
Options

Anyone who is having an issue using the Disney plus code you got from your phone or tablet, use this link https://www.disneyplus.com/en-gb/redeem enter your current email address registered with Disney after you enter the code. As long as you Disney account has expired/cancelled it will restart the subscription.

Big gotcha here though, it willl say it will put you on a monthly subscription or you can change to the cheaper monthly subscription. DO NOT change to yearly. It will charge you there and then for the following years subscription. Even if you cancel it, you will still be charged to the end of the 2nd year after your free year.

I'm trying to get through to Disney to ask for my money back. What a scam on DIsney part, basically allow you to change to a yeary subscription, while you have an active subscrition and take the money there and then, not when its due for renewal.

28 REPLIES 28
ShadowLFC
Journeyman
Options

I've just encountered this issue. I've gotten in touch with PayPal to cancel the transaction and am trying to get in touch with Disney in regards to this

0 Likes
Dhjrtw
Student
Options

I had an email, saying here's your code redeem now but there is no code. Any ideas?

Members_VC7eySe
Student
Options

Exact same issue here... no code visible anywhere in the email....

0 Likes
Cdtplug
Navigator
Options
You get the code from the website, not an email. Use Chrome as the browser on your tablet
0 Likes
Members_VC7eySe
Student
Options

The terms say "a Disney+ code shall be emailed within 28 days of verification." Going back to Samsun Boost brings up the form again but the IMEI is already submitted.

cantonbean
First Poster
Options

yep same for me on my S8

0 Likes
Members_JzeXyRU
First Poster
Options

Mine said same, its really frustrating as the email said heres your code but there is no code

0 Likes
nick blythe
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue. Please help.

0 Likes
Cdtplug
Navigator
Options
Hopefully you got it sorted, I had to ring Disney, who cancelled both my free year from Samsung and the 2nd year. They then gene mea free year. Bit of a faff on.