Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black screen issue --s22 ultra

(Topic created on: 23-02-2022 06:58 PM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
 It is really frustrating to deal with an issue since the day one ,mostly when you buying an expensive device. Most likely is a hardware issue and I had to return the device.i waste so much time and energy with a issue which it should not be there in the first place. 
 It was my first time and perhaps the last that I am buying something from the samsung.The have great customer support, but I am not sure about their product's quality. 
Hopefully they will replace it on time with one which wrking properly. 
12 REPLIES 12
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Totally understand and appreciate the disappointment your feeling.

Just for clarity is the phone not turning On or are you getting a black screen when you perform a certain task.

I assume you've contacted Samsung to arrange a swap going from the final line of your post.

This appears to be a similar thread > https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s22-series/s22-ultra-screen-randomly-turns-off-goes-black... 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Fiskeren
Apprentice
Options

Same problem with the S22 plus

0 Likes
Biaf2007
Apprentice
Options

Mine keeps doing this also. 24 hours old

When surfing then net. No reason 

0 Likes
Murphmrm
Pathfinder
Options
Me too. Black screens then I press the side key to reopen
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I had exactly the same issue only during surfing, is unacceptable.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I was getting back screen when I was using any internet browser.They told me to do soft and hard reset and couple other things , but the problem was remaining.Anyway, I think is unacceptable to have to deal with any issue since with day one with any new device.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Just ask for replacement, you paid a lot for it and you shouldn't accept nothing less.
Biaf2007
Apprentice
Options

Agree but I've been told by Samsung today its a glitch with Google (stock browser) they said use theirs or another. I said I'm not prepared to do that any longer than a week. They said they will be pushing for an update.... but when?

0 Likes
Ekarahan
Navigator
Options
Have you guys updated your phone today with the latest firmware?
0 Likes