Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery

(Topic created on: 10-08-2022 10:42 AM)
glasgowguy
Journeyman
Options
Hi there I have just bought s22 ultra , and on a full charge it's saying a full charge will last 10 hours , surely this isn't correct, as people o know who have it are getting 23 plus hours on there battery so why is mine so bad . Someone says it takes few weeks to get better but haven't saw a slight increase at all really 

Any ideas 
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

How long ago was "just bought"? That statistic will improve gradually as you keep using your phone 

0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
You can save by turning off what you don't need.
Bluetooth, nfc WiFi is a start if not using them.
Also look at fb, Spotify, Netflix and amazon prime. As they all like eating power.
There are many other things you csn do but a quick start for instant results are listed.
0 Likes
glasgowguy
Journeyman
Options
And what's the point buying a 1200 pounds flagship phone when you need to turn stuff off to have general battery 😂, that's pointless, and I've put a good few apps to sleep
glasgowguy
Journeyman
Options
3 weeks
0 Likes
englishsean
Navigator
Options

Mines the same mate they say u use it few weeks n it reeds ur battery usage etc but makes no sense for a new phone the battery life it ***** regardless how much ur charging it using it etc 🤣 if u go out keep a wireless charger with u mate

0 Likes
glasgowguy
Journeyman
Options
How long have you had urs and has yours improved
0 Likes
rhyd1am
Explorer
Options
Mine took a couple of weeks before I started seeing decent battery life. It's still not as good as some other devices I've used, but now easily gets me through a day and a half if needed always connected to my watch, both SIMS active, and no power saving. I do admit the first could of weeks I did have my doubts like yourself.
0 Likes
englishsean
Navigator
Options

I've had mine since it came out mate on contract and still battery is a heap off *****

0 Likes
carguy143
Navigator
Options
I see about 6 hours screen on time during a typical day. The battery lasts about 24 hours or so depending on usage. I just charge the phone every night and it's absolutely fine.
0 Likes