Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery

(Topic created on: 10-08-2022 10:42 AM)
glasgowguy
Journeyman
Options
Hi there I have just bought s22 ultra , and on a full charge it's saying a full charge will last 10 hours , surely this isn't correct, as people o know who have it are getting 23 plus hours on there battery so why is mine so bad . Someone says it takes few weeks to get better but haven't saw a slight increase at all really 

Any ideas 
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @glasgowguy  It does take the AI a bit of time to  kick in and learn your usage habits.   However after a month should have noticed a difference. Seems you followed some of the recommendations such as putting some apps to sleep , it is still better  to turn off some connections if they are not needed.

After updates  or if not need recently it is also advisable to wipe the cache partition . Temporary  files will be deleted but no data is lost.

Steps are as follows (for anyone who is not aware):

1. Turn off the device.
2. Connect To Computer or plug in USB-C Headphones , Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key .
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@glasgowguy 

Can you use the phone from 100% to around 15% 🔋 and then in your Device Care section go into battery and screenshot that page but also using the scroll capture option so all your apps show in your screenshot and include the top status bar of your phone so we can get a better handle with what's going on.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "