Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone received fee earbuds?

(Topic created on: 14-04-2022 08:22 AM)
Members_uxuknLA
Student
Options

I purchased an S22 on preordained, it was delivered on the 25th Feb. On the same day I submitted my claim via the website. It was approved on the 25th, with a message that they would be sent within 45 days. Here we are 51 days later and still no earbuds! I messaged Samsung and was told they will be sent out 'soon'. 

Has anyone actually received the earbuds yet?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Monii
Pathfinder
Options
Claim submitted on 11th March, received 30th March
Joshkh
Pioneer
Options
Yes, took 11 days from claim to delivery
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Arrived, great buds; excellent sound, in just under two weeks 

AndrewL
Options

@Members_uxuknLA: I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing a delay with the Delivery of your Galaxy Buds Pro. If your claim has been approved, then you shouldn't have too much longer to wait, however you can track the progress of your claim on our website by following the link below, choosing the relevant region, and selecting 'Track My Claim' at the top of the page. 

https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxylaunchoffers

0 Likes
Members_uxuknLA
Student
Options

my claim was approved on 25th Feb, seems others have ordered later and received their earbuds,  so please define 'too much longer' 

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I got mine , mine took about 3 weeks
0 Likes
Reylob
Big Cheese
Options

@Members_uxuknLA 

You will need to contact Samsung Support  either via web chat or phone. Either way, it is very probable that it will be an unpleasant experience. Long waiting times and very often the wrong information.

For what I understand, users from the forum do not have a connection to Samsung other than being customers. I think that even moderators are not Samsung's employees. So, users can give you opinions or personal experiences but contacting Samsung is the only way to get information directly from Samsung.

In my case, from approval to delivery took about two weeks.

0 Likes