Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 14

(Topic created on: 01-12-2023 10:27 PM)
Members_gc6pfsp
Apprentice
Options

Hello every one,

I see that people all over the world got the upgrade to android 14,ui6, but I didn't not, the last update I got is 13th novembre, still in Android 13. Is there a problème with my phone ? 

13 REPLIES 13
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

All good with your phone, only patience until it is released for your region / network provider 

Suecoo
Explorer
Options
I've got the flip 5 and feel like I'm the only person still on Android 13. I signed up for beta when I bought the phone but it's never updated since I've done it and now I can't find how to withdraw
0 Likes
chadwickj7
Journeyman
Options
Same here in my Z Fold 5. I was wondering if that was causing the lack of update
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Have you guys trying withdrawing from the beta via the instructions provided in this thread > https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/question/how-to-remove-beta-program. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Suecoo
Explorer
Options
I can't find the section on Samsung members page to withdraw
0 Likes
Suecoo
Explorer
Options
That link doesn't take me to a thread, just the main members page
0 Likes
Suecoo
Explorer
Options
From reading another thread and seeing a screen shot someone posted, it appears they've finished the beta programme
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
I managed to update my S22ultra to android 14 last night as it still hadn't come though, normally I update automatically, so I searched and tried manually and yes it had already downloaded it but haven't installed it. Keep trying as your device should receive it.
AlexLdn
Voyager
Options
Actually very few people got the update.... We just need to wait unfortunately 🤷