Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Update - TERRIBLE NAVIGATION BAR

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
ikristiina
Journeyman
Options

1000016666.jpg

 The newest update changed the bottom navigation buttons. The home/back/apps buttons. They are now permanently there, whereas they used to have a setting where they could be hidden. You could swipe them, now your have to tap them. Listen, android, we're not Apple, quit forcing these unwanted, unacceptable changes on us. We do not agree. We do not conform. We do not like. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Robin999
Maestro
Options
Try installing Good Lock app from the Galaxy store. Install the NavStar module, and it may give you what you need. Not ideal but a possible workaround.

View solution in context

19 REPLIES 19
ikristiina
Journeyman
Options

Screenshot_20240516_091759_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes
amxxat
Explorer
Options
Can't you choose a different bar instead or is that one you prefer. Honestly I have never rlly been bothered about it but I understand what you mean.
ikristiina
Journeyman
Options

You can no longer choose. It's now a permanent bar. Instead of being invisible. There's the other bar that's like iphone, I believe, but it leaves a huge long line on the bottom of your screen and just goes home, no back bar or apps Bar.

0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
Change the settings from button to swipe gesture. Easy
ikristiina
Journeyman
Options

You're not comprehending, it's a home button like iphone, there's no back button or apps button now with the "swipe button". Also it's not invisible, it's a long line at the bottom of the screen. 

Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

try with Goodlock and NavStar app. It will allow you revert to how it was

Robin999
Maestro
Options
Urghh it shouldn't be a solid black bar. Are you using a 3rd party customisation.1715868302203_1715868302196_0.jpg
0 Likes
ikristiina
Journeyman
Options

I'm not using a 3rd party anything. 

0 Likes
Solution
Robin999
Maestro
Options
Try installing Good Lock app from the Galaxy store. Install the NavStar module, and it may give you what you need. Not ideal but a possible workaround.