Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 13 UK

(Topic created on: 17-10-2022 11:54 AM)
AamirAbbasPk
Apprentice
Options
Does anyone know when stable Android 13 will be available for download for S22 Ultra in UK? 
15 REPLIES 15
Reylob
Big Cheese
Options

It seems that it is going to be from the end of this month with ui 5. Samsung announced something like that, but the key word is "from". It will not available on all markets from the end of the month.

Reylob
Big Cheese
Options

The S21 Ultra might need to wait a bit longer. If I do not recall badly, they will start with the S22 series.

kamalTaher
Pioneer
Options
Because I am not that person who likes to wait to long
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
Indications are that roll out for the S22 series will start at the end of this month. As always, the factory unlocked devices will see it land first. Those with network provider issued / locked handsets will have to wait a little longer I suspect as the provider tweaked versions will be drip fed as and when available.
Reylob
Big Cheese
Options

That can only be answer by Samsung if at all. This is the community forum and we are in the same boat as you.

And whether we like it or not, we cannot do anything about it. We cannot have it until Samsung releases it.

keith30
Maestro
Options
Yeah sometime in November or December at the latest 🤔
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Yes it was confirmed  at SDC that the stable release is scheduled to roll out at the end of the month,  will be a bit longer for S21 series (no official indication). Some information on Notification panel here   https://www.sammyfans.com/2022/10/16/one-ui-5-0-notification-panel-android-13/

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

AamirAbbasPk
Apprentice
Options
Today, 23 October 2022, still no sign of Android 13....🙄
0 Likes
azzou
Apprentice
Options
I read this morning about it ana hopefully tomorrow Monday 24th
0 Likes