Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound issues

(Topic created on: 03-08-2021 11:54 PM)
Mcgheemick
First Poster
Options
I'm having a terrible problem with my Galaxy s21 ultra sound. Whenever I play video or music through my loud speakers it is crackling to the point that I cannot listen to it. Same with video calls. Has anyone else had this issue? Any tips on a fix?
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
BaxteruK
Navigator
Options
Have you got Dolby Atmos turned on? Have you also changed any EQs third party or embedded to adjust the sound?
0 Likes
Mcgheemick
First Poster
Options
I have got the dolby on and I've changed the EQ but not a third party one
0 Likes
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

You can test your speakers via launching your phone app and dialing *#0*#

If it continues then as long as the phone hasn't been accidentally bumped and there has been no water ingression then a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre will take a look under the 24 month manufacturing warranty @Mcgheemick 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Mcgheemick
First Poster
Options
Thanks, testing the sound seems to have done the trick. Thank you very much 😁
0 Likes
hareo034
First Poster
Options

I am very thankful to you because I applied the same solution on my phone and now its sound looks good.

0 Likes
AngryBaldMan
First Poster
Options

This person is posting just actual spam? Why can we not report this and why is this not removed from this forum? I came across this article on Google (number 2 result if you search "S21 Ultra Sound Issues") and came here for answers only to find this spam link 😞

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @AngryBaldMan ,

thanks for bringing this to our attention. This post has been now amended so it's no longer contains spam links. Feel free to report any similar post using the  Report Inappropriate Content or Mark as Spam options available that you can find clicking the three dots found at the top right of the message that you would like to report. 

marijat95
First Poster
Options

Hi everyone, I just got my Samsung Galaxy s21 FE a few days ago, and it worked perfectly, until the latest software update. Namely, the sound on the top speaker became significantly worse, it's crackled and distorted during calls and while playing audio. I've tried testing the audio by dialing *#0*# and it's still not working properly. Please help. 

0 Likes
Rutenis
First Poster
Options

Top speaker startet to play distorted sounds i used that code you gave me *#0*# played sound trough top speaker only and it fixed itself thanks 

0 Likes