Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S21

(Topic created on: 05-11-2023 03:12 PM)
Members_bLMs68S
First Poster
Options

I have noticed that my eyesight got poorer view when I started using the S21 At the beginning, that is when bought it 2 years back didn't notice anything. But now I really have some eyes problem wirh the S21!! I need to strain my eyes a lot now why using the S21 and the feeling of closing my eyes the smallest possible to read. Like automatically my eyes starts closing to the smallest possible way to look at the screen! This wasn't the case with the other Samsung phone I have used in the past! But this is how it is with S21. I will be changing my phone very soon now as there is something which doesn't seems OK with the s 21 screen.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
helper-K
Navigator
Options
Not the only 1 I've also experienced this my eyes have gotten better and now I have to wear glasses it was not because of the phone but I definitely feel a very strained and hard feeling in my eyes when I do look at the screen you're not the only 1 don't worry
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Members_bLMs68S: If you're having trouble visually on the Galaxy S21 then I recommend heading to Settings > Accessibility > Visibility enhancements, and exploring your options from here. For instance, you may wish to try the High contrast, or Large display in Display mode towards the top of the list of settings, to see if this helps. 

0 Likes